Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry

45 minutes, I have been staring at the computer screen for that long. It is getting tougher for me to post every single article now. I'm running out of ideas and feeling desperate that I didn't improve at all. I'm sorry for those who put high hope on me.

I'm depressed now for some reasons which I don't really clear about and start thinking melancholically. I can't control my emotion well, maybe it has something to do with my fluctuating hormone level, the unhappy scenes keep echoed in my mind. I don't like this feeling. It invokes sorrow, disappointment, sorriness , anxiety, anger, dissatisfaction etc.

It is horrible and unpleasant when I spent my time to recall my ugly dark side. I hurt the people around me whether intentionally or not. I took so many things for granted without realising it. I care only my own benefits, while depriving others. I said too much that I shouldn't be saying. I didn't really help when I was helping. I brought more troubles than happiness. I was ignorant and childish when I didn't know how to criticise something in proper manners. I was so persistent in some circumstances, eventually messing the things up. I lied and tried to cover my lies by lying more. I said sorry but I didn't mean it. I gave empty promises. I was too wrong.

I'm truly sorry, so sorry. Please forgive me if I did any offense to you, my family, my friends or who I don't even know your name.

Tonight is not my night.

9 comments:

  1. cherr up dude. is normal . sometimes it just come up like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there tough guy. Actually at some point or so in life people would have that sort of negative thinking. It is a norm, especially for people our age, angst-ridden for no reason. haha. But the important thing is to keep exploring the 'healthy'side of life. And furthermore, it takes true courage to admit and realise his mistakes. So don't worry pal, be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ren ming add me msn

    ReplyDelete
  4. always think on the positive sides...
    be4 u sleep think the best moment of the day
    hope u will feel much better
    it doesn't help even if u feel depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.but the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    You have helped a lot of ppl indeed..
    Gambateh!!!
    ^^
    Yea,Cheer up..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes life is like that. We can't please everybody around us. All of us have emotional pitfalls in life. It's the encouragement of our family and friends that keep us going. Cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't be like that!!!!!!!!!!you r a MAN,stand up and face all the problems like a MAN!!!you won't get any benefits if u keep on like this,oppositely,you'll let all people who look up on you to be dissapointed.you should have the "spirit of cockcroach",IF YOU THINK U CAN,U CAN!!!!!!!!aza aza fighting(korean),ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your incentive comments :)
    The emotional pitfall was just terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. u mus have kampung spirit like me....hahha...enjoy ur life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails