Monday, June 29, 2009

Rambling

Well, Transformer appears to be a hot topic recently, soon after the movie had been released. I'm not a fanatic fan of Transformer, however I was really amazed by the advanced animating technology by which the animation of the conversion from a vehicle to a robot and vice versa was just awesome!

While I was watching it, there were people around me coughing all the time, I felt rather uncomfortable as the H1N1 epidemic had reached my town area :( However I couldn't find any table or statistics showing the number of the infected victims and also the area of my country via google, maybe my searching skill is terrible.

By the way, I wonder if the aliens or the UFO's would land on the other countries except USA. Yet, it is always the USA military fighting the aliens :D

Nah, just rambling around here, couldn't think about a better topic to be shared with.

3 comments:

  1. Hey. Actually the flu was a good topic. Lol.
    Although the international name for this global pandemic is A(H1N1) flu, our local authorities prefer to call it 'Swine Flu', just to make life easier for the reporters, and maybe because of the word 'swine'.
    This just made us look like we're not intelligent enough, cannot even remember whether it's H1N1 or N1H1 (as stated in the news).
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ren Ming!
    I wonder why you don't want to start a blog since you do have your own perspective towards these recent issues :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Yeah, you kinda wonder on the fact that why all the weird stuff only happens in US of A...

    My theory: There's a huge weird-magnet planted in the middle of America, LMAO

    But Transformers do have a scene in Shanghai and Egypt ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails