Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Malaysia style

Note : I write this for fun :p

DotA a.k.a Defence of the Ancient is a renowned custom scenario which involves 10 players or less per round. The objective of each team ( 5 players ) is to destroy the opponent's Ancient, heavily guarded structures at the opposing corners of the map.

However, it is familiar to every online player that most of the Malaysia players are now somehow showing disrespect towards this game.

They play self-centered and arrogantly. They quit the game whenever they want, leaving the other teammates in misery. They often wrangle for whole game long just because someone has insulted : " u r noob " ( Ya I could hardly find anyone who does use proper English while communicating in the game, they tend to use "me" rather than "I" ) . They coin their own rude words to drag the opponent's parents of even ancestors into their quarrels.

I have been accustomed to the lack of courtesy among the less-educated players in the infested Malaysia room. I would just prefer to type "msia style" or remain silent whenever I encounter this :p

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails