Monday, June 22, 2009

Blogging

I've made it, posting an article in English, sharing mostly about the current issues ranging from education to social life on every single day for a month, which means that I'm now going for my 31st post.

The basic motive of blogging at the early stage is intrinsically based on my promise made, feeling that it is a must to write more. Although sometimes I found it is hard to keep the promise, somehow I started enjoying blogging soon after that. I've realised that to keep a blog interesting and attractive, you don't need fancy stuffs like popular rock musics or chaotic skins, it just needs to be reader-friendly by conveying your ideas or opinions clearly and directly. Suitable images of photos that pertain to the article would be eye nourishing too :)

How is the improvement? Well, I don't think I've improved much. However it is not fruitless, not at all. Since I started blogging I had to access different websites that I had never been visited, searching reading materials in order to get inspired to share some of my two cents in my blog. It had always amazed me when some hidden statistics were revealed. Frankly, it has indirectly widened my vision towards the informative sources in Internet.

I'm not sure if I will be maintaining one day one post in the coming days. However after blogging in such way I've gained my confidence in writing and maybe, speaking :D

Thanks for always supporting my small blog :)

4 comments:

  1. 31st la dearie, not 31th... ;)

    *U did say I can correct u, remember??? :)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction :)
    But I did google "31th" and the results showed seemed to be correct :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like the tallest among them all. Pretty tall, aren't you?

    By the way, great to see that you're keeping up the good work here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Henry :)
    I think I'm just a bit taller than the average man. My height is about 173cm, which is still counted as a shorty height among the basketball players :p
    Thanks for supporting my blog, I admire your enthusiasm towards your blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails