Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie

Animated movie is my favourite. I don't really know when was the time I started growing an intense loving towards it. I patronise Ice Age, Madagascar, Bolt, Monsters vs Aliens, Corpse Bride, Wall-E, Kung Fu Panda, Cars etc. Somehow movies like Star War and Terminator are just not my cup of tea.

Some of my friends feel that watching movie is a kind of monetary waste but I think it worths. Watching movie can train our listening skills and logical thinking. However some of the scenes showed were beyond my comprehension :(

Movie is an art, which needs to be appreciated by every audience. Some of the directors would like to satirize hot global issues such as pollution or teenage problems. Some of the directors have a good sense of humour and his masterpiece would fill the cinemas up with laughter. Well, since there are more and more movies being showed in vast themes so it is getting harder for them to exploit their creativity in order to inject something new into their films.

Ice Age 3 is about to be released soon :D

1 comment:

  1. ARGH!!! I'm looking forward to IA3! Am now jumping in my seat already ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails