Saturday, May 30, 2009

Games

I enjoy playing games. The games I used to play are just numerous.

When I was 5, I enjoyed playing hide-and-seek. Despite of suffering by hiding myself inside a hot and stuffy narrow cupboard for a maximum of 30 minutes, I would ridicule my brother for a whole day long after he had forsaken his attempt in seeking me. It was very proud for every child to win such a game. I will still be laughing at my stupidity whenever I recall it. I played shoes-hiding too. My mum did warn me that she would not buy me a pair of new shoes if I lost my shoe ( we hid only one shoe each ) again.

When I was 7, I was a Mario fanatic. It seemed not to be a boring task for me to save the princess from the giant monstrous king everyday, countlessly, in the same way. Pac-Man happened to be one of my favourite arcade games too. I screamed loudly when the four ghosts eventually sieged my Pac-man while there were only a few pac-dots left.

When I was 9, I started learning chess. I participated my first chess competition and it ended up brutally. I was checkmated within a few steps by a national level opponent showing no mercy towards me. Anyway, it didn't change my passion towards chess. I love the game.

When I was 10, everyone around me was absolutely engrossed in playing Pokemon. The most popular topic of the conversation among my friends and I at that time was the way we train a Pikachu.

I wonder how dull my life will be if there were no such games. I love gaming =)

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails