Thursday, July 2, 2009

A shocking incident

It was about 3am when we had stopped playing poker card inside my room located on the 3rd floor of a hotel during a class trip to Kuala Lumpur three years ago. Feeling thirsty but having the water bottles empty, my friend Yu Wei and I decided to get some 1.5 litre mineral water from the nearby 7-eleven. We grabbed our wallets and went downstairs.

The street lights weren't functioning well, causing the street in front of the hotel to be enveloped in darkness. I walked slowly behind Yu Wei along the deserted street fully parked by branded cars. Suddenly Yu Wei stopped. Just when I tried to figure out why, I got my answer in the next second. To our surprise, a lady was approaching us without our notice. We stood motionless, exchanging glances but didn't say any words. She was about 28 years old with brown curly long hair. Although it was lacking of brightness, I could see the heavy makeup on her face and sense the strong perfume smell. The lady in mini skirt holding a handbag gazed at us and started speaking in Chinese.

"Can you come nearer to me?" she requested.

Yu Wei and I remained silent. We were puzzled - Who is she? What's her intention? Why is she still wandering around the dark street at midnight?

"Come here please," she reiterated it while moving nearer to us and stopped three feet in front of us, "I've something to show you."

Being alive to the situation that it was no longer safe to stay there, Yu Wei shouted, "Run!" and both of us fled immediately to 7-eleven, leaving the lady in darkness.

We gasped for breath inside the convenience store. The cashier must be wondering what was happening to us. We dared not to go back to the hotel as the street was the only way getting into it. We hid for ten minutes to discuss the possible circumstances we might meet again. We had reached a consensus - not to say anything and see anything, just run back. After purchasing our mineral water, we summoned our courage and sprinted to the hotel. The lady was still waiting there, but she was not alone - there came another lady in white standing beside, they sent chills up my spine but I didn't care, I kept running until one of my slippers was accidentally dropped on the road! You might not be able to imagine my fear in such an eerie situation. The lady giggled at me and I heard it was a male's sound! Gosh! I quickly grabbed my slipper by hand and hastened back to the hotel, trembling in fear.

It was dangerous to go out at night in such a urban area. We would have lost our property or even life if they were not prostitutes but thugs holding a knife but not a handbag. It was also our first time to have such a close distance with a prostitute.

Note : I want to title it as "Seduced by prostitute" but "A shocking incident" sounds better :p

3 comments:

  1. Cool!! I thought u met ghost, make me a bit disappointed.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Oh my gawd!

    If you put 'Seduced by a MALE prostitute', you could've more traffic to your blog ;)

    Interesting :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails