Friday, July 3, 2009

Rambling around again

I have never visited a barber shop, not even once. I had my hair cut a couple of hours ago, it was my father who did the job since I was small. He insisted to tidy up my hair so that I can give them a good image on the coming registration day of Kolej Teknologi Timur. I will soon embark on my new journey in a remote but learning-conducive-environment, for a long term of time, rather excited but saddening.

Frankly, I'm a procrastinator and have failed to resist my laziness at most of the time but I'm glad to announce that this will be my 42rd post, on the 42rd day after I started blogging in such an unusual way to me. It has nothing impressive though. I had failed my numerous promises made to myself since I was still a kid, but at least not this time. Can I be true to my word in the next time? Has my English improved? Well, I don't really have a answer. There is still a huge margin for me to improve, not only in this language, it's also my learning method and many other aspects that I had forsaken during the school time chasing for academic excellence blindly.

In this morning when I was driving home, I saw something that annoyed me so much - there was another not civil-minded citizen who opened the car window and simply flung a paper cup outside as if there was a rubbish dump right at the center of the road :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails