Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy birthday mama!

This is a delayed post, as it is meant to be posted on Thursday, 14-01-2010. Thanks to the half-day breakdown of electricity.


Today is my mother’s birthday!

So now you know this post is dedicated to her =)

Here is some introduction:

My mother, madam Ooi Kim Lee is more conservative than my father. We are less likely to share secret or feeling, but deep inside our heart, both of us know how much we care about each other. The best word to describe her is “moderate”, and, she has the best smile in my eyes =)

Being the first son to leave home in order to seek for a further study, I know how much she misses me, as whenever I occasionally went back to home during holidays, I noticed she would cook my favourite food in almost every meal!

The intriguing thing is that she seldom questioned nor rejected my demands, such as hanging around with friends at night which most of the parents disallow, participating in numberless co-curriculum activities, and asking for more money to spend, therefore normally my requests would be directed to my mother in order to be granted a quick and clear permission without my father’s notice :p

She has been working as a chemistry teacher of a secondary school for a long term of time, that’s why I could still be able to proudly announce chemistry as my “pet subject” despite the fact that I was fairly lazy during the period preparing for SPM examination. Under her experienced guiding, I have developed most of the fundamental and critical concepts that is still currently driving myself through A-Level syllabus in a relatively easy way. She is the best chemistry teacher I have ever had!

I enjoy the moderate freedom and continuous support given by my mother. Although she never voiced out her personal anticipation concerning my future, I do know that she puts so much of her hope on me such that someday she would be able to share the happiness of being excelled under her inculcation.



Maybe she hasn’t realized, I love her as much as she loves me =)

Happy birthday Mama! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails